Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tradition

Mariah has been blessed with wonderful friends who are active in church. Each of the activities the 'Game Night' kids do together couldn't happen without great parents to chaperon, drive, and offer the use of their homes.


This year we decided to start a new tradition in August, as the last-hurrah before school starts. Twenty-eight moms and kids drove to Paso Robles to the Ravine Water slides.



The slides were a lot of fun; this activity was so successful we will do it again next summer. Eight hours later we were heading home in very quiet cars.




Here are a few of the 'Game Night' kids. In the back Job, Cole (towel over his head), Scotty, Mariah, and Cami. The small one is Olivia. -Vickie

3 comments:

Julie said...

Vickie Bunting! While looking ok stalking on my friend Pam McEwens blog I see a name that sounds familiar so I click on it.....that name was Borland. Why is that familiar to me?? So I look to see if there is someone else I know and there I see LEo and Vickie Bunting! Still don't know why Borland sounds familiar to me--must have heard you talking about them before--good friends I am assuming. Anyway! Here you are! Mariah is darling and not 6 anymore! What happened??? Life is good! Check out our blog. We would love to keep in touch!

LEO, VICKIE AND MARIAH said...

Julie-Wow! Isn't this great! The Borlands are close friends of ours from our Highlands Ranch days. This blog was started by Mariah but she has run out of time to keep it up, so I have taken it over. When Mariah got back from EFY she wanted to use 'Facebook' to keep in touch with her EFY buddies. So there you have it, she enjoys using Facebook more than spending her free time working on the blog. I don't mind-

Julie said...

HI! I love this blogging thing! Great way to reconnect! Can I link you so I can check up on you??? Are the Borlands still in Highlands Ranch? Weird that I recognized that name. Probably heard you mention them several times or something.