Monday, July 16, 2007

Harry Potter at Midnight

Hey everybody! My friends (from the left) Sara, Leena, (me), Brooke, and Megan, who isn't in the picture, went to see Harry Potter at the midnight showing. It was so much fun!!! We got there at 9:00PM and my mom and the bishop's wife Alison sat in line while my friends and I walked around and got cider and hot chocolate at Starbucks. Then we came back and sat while Mom and Alison walked around. There were tons of people in full-out Hogwarts uniforms. Leena and Sara got a picture with two of them with Leena's camera. We saw a lot of people we know, most of them cute boys from school, church, or orchestra. As they opened the doors, my friends Mike and Cassie showed up and they came in with us. Here's us waving to Megan and her mom as they came in the theater. All three theaters were PACKED. I'm totally not kidding. All of the seats were taken in every single theater. There is no other way to see these movies. Everyone Cheered when the movie finally started and the whole audience laughed and cried together. When I went again a couple days later, it wasn't that fun. Everybody was just quiet and boring. Anyways, back to the midnight showing. This is Alison, the bishop's wife on the left. She is so cool! She used to be our Beehive advisor, but that was a while ago. She loves the Harry Potter books as much as my friends and I love them. The movie was awesome, but I won;t give anything away in case you haven't seen it yet.


On the right is Sara, Brooke, and me after the show. We dropped everyone off at 3AM at their hoses. Surprisingly, their parents were still awake waiting for them. When I got home, I couldn't get to sleep untill 4 in the morning. I was way to keyed up to sleep after watching 3 hours of the best Harry Potter movie yet!!!! Signing out-
Mariah

1 comment:

Cami said...

i wish i could have gone to the midnight. the movie was so good!