Tuesday, August 21, 2007

String Camp in Utah/ Kevin and Meghan's Wedding

Hey everybody! Sorry it's taken so long to update this blog. I've been gone for 3 weeks! I can't believe school starts next week. I'm so excited! I'm going to be a freshman! Anyways, our vacation was so much fun. First, I went to a string camp in Utah for a week. We played 6 hours a day and had a blast! I had to take Advil for all my sore muscles, but I still had fun. We stayed with some family friends who are really into music. This picture was taken at there house one evening when Chris, their son, his girlfriend, and Bonnie Wilson got together and started playing. I joined in and we played music for about and hour. It was a lot of fun! Even Becky showed up to play with us since she was in town for a family reunion. During the week, my friend Sara, who was also in Utah for a family reunion, came with me and we did baptisms at the Mount Timpanogas Temple. Here's a picture of us outside. The week after the concert, we went to Kevin and Meghan's wedding in Claremont. Kevin is my cousin. I played prelude music before the wedding, so I had to be there the day before the actual wedding. This picture is of the groom (Kevin) on the left, then the groomsmen Matt, Meghan's brother, and two friends of theirs. This picture is of Kevin and Meghan with all of the flower girls and ring bearers. After the wedding, we went to the reception at Meghan's parent's house. They had a HUGE backyard! There was a big tent over the dinning and dancing area and there were sushi and shrimp cocktail bars. Dinner was a serve yourself buffet. There were 3 different tables; one of them was Italian food, another was Mexican, and the third was a salad bar with tons of different yummy salads. This is John and I at our table eating dinner. This is of Meghan by one of the really tall trees in her backyard. Signing out- Mariah

2 comments:

CHERIE said...

You've had a fun summer, Mariah!

Who are all the flower girls and ring bearers? Are they friends, family or both?

LEO, VICKIE AND MARIAH said...

Hi Cherie,
I don't know if you'll read this far back...
I think the kids are all nieces and nephews. I think Meghan is the youngest of about 8 kids.

Becky